Young Blue Heron with a little snack

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ah, we visited there once long ago ... I keep wondering if it was worth going back.

Ah, we visited there once long ago ... I keep wondering if it was worth going back.

They have put in more boardwalks making it a pleasure to walk around. I saw a lot of wildlife when I was there. You should give it another go.

Perhaps....I liked #3 the best as well, but I found the leaf across the beak to be too distracting and it was hard to see the morsel he had caught. I left the editing notes in place but on the beak coverage, I simply drew a selection around the leaf section, then used the clone tool from both the back and front to get an even blend without going outside the beak area.

brent 1.jpg

brent 2.jpg

Perhaps....I liked #3 the best as well, but I found the leaf across the beak to be too distracting and it was hard to see the morsel he had caught. I left the editing notes in place but on the beak coverage, I simply drew a selection around the leaf section, then used the clone tool from both the back and front to get an even blend without going outside the beak area.

View attachment 161849

View attachment 161850

Thanks BD. It bothered me as well. I should practice more with cloning. I have done it in the past but very simple stuff. I'll try my hand at this one and see how well I do.

I should have noted on the curves adjustments, I used a blend mode of "Screen," duplicated the layer again but lowered the opacity a bit as it got too bright.

A very nice set there.

Most reactions

Back