Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 70-80

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Ok.. you win! lol!

30. Still getting use to it.

Feel like I should be younger, until the kids wake me up in the middle of the night.

.........Feel like I should be younger, until the kids wake me up in the middle of the night.

Someday, it won't be the kids that wake you up...... it will be your kidneys. :lol:

Feel like I should be younger, until the kids wake me up in the middle of the night.

My son is 5 and still likes to get up at 6am!!!! WHY.....OH WHY!!! lol

We have a teething one year old. I forget what sleeping through the night is like.

Mine are 15, 17, 21 and 24... And I trained them all to sleep till noon on any day off... Now the oldest one is trying to train HIS kids to do the same.
I'll be 42 shortly.

I'm 33. Still young enough to do whatever, but old enough to do it right. :sexywink:

MLeeK said:
Mine are 15, 17, 21 and 24... And I trained them all to sleep till noon on any day off... Now the oldest one is trying to train HIS kids to do the same.
I'll be 42 shortly.

You sound like me! My daughter is 2 and she sleeps til noon on the weekends with me.

29 here, in this body anyway... feels like a lot more in the grand scheme of things.

36. Had to think about it for a minute, I couldn't remember :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back