Your Car

My 2007 HHR that I just bought two weeks ago. We only live about 10 minutes away from Cadillac Ranch, so I figured it'd make for a good background :)

hhrcr.jpg

Here is my daily driver (go everywhere car). Great on fuel :thumbup:

HCivic-1.jpg

Here is my weekend fun (pull everything truck). Not good on fuel :thumbdown: but something has to pull the boat.

IMG_0184copy-1.jpg

Seems Miatas are fairly popular around these parts. Here's my '96

skippy-cr-jul08.jpg

And the wife's '99

lilsis0015.jpg

my beater
11-03-07midwestshootout1.jpg

photoshoot10small.jpg

Now this is what I'm talking about, got to love a Camaro or even better yet any FBody pullin a wheelie. That Red Corvette was also spectacular

Now this is what I'm talking about, got to love a Camaro or even better yet any FBody pullin a wheelie. That Red Corvette was also spectacular

I hear that! So if thats the beater, where is your weekend toy?! lol.

MY weekend/track toy

dsc5116copyck0.jpg

dsc0657kr0.jpg

My race car project, this is its stock form, its undergoing surgery at the moment (including new paint, engine transplant all the way to full spec FIA approved race car)

dsc0735qs1xh9.jpg

My daily driver is a White Infinity FX35 shown in the background of the above pic

PS: Non of the pics are taken by me.

Thats one hell of a Camaro friend. I recognize that location from another shoot. Where is that 2nd pic located?

here is mine :

spIMG_4256.jpg

SWYN!!! whats up buddy? its 02celica from nc. Deff one of the hottest celicas ever. Here is mine. Taken with a very basic point-shoot camera. hopefully that will be changed soon.

102_0051.jpg

DSC03065.jpg

102_0048.jpg

Most reactions

Back