your feedback is badly needed

Hussain Nafea'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Good day everybody and hope everyone is doing great in this life, I am new photographer and want to share some pictures of me that I see it’s a little bit ok
So could you please have a look and tell me what are the strong points and weak points in it?
Of for sure, the weak points are more valuable because we learn from our mistakes

my camera is :
Nikon D300s
18-108 lens

537887215.jpg

this one is almost one week ago, my city beach

565423889.jpg

a little bit old , around 2 months

738866671.jpg

02 weeks ago,
in this one as you can see, I used Lightroom and increased the clairty a little bit to be like this

my camera is :
Nikon D300s
18-108 lens​

I hope you like them

Sincerely , Hussain
:sexywink:

Last edited:
Hi Hussain

I'm new in photography too, but i think i can spot some errors in the 2nd photo. If you asked me, i would try to straighten the horizon, overall it looks good, but that thing is bothering me. Other pic's looks good for postcards or something like that, what i mean is they are pretty to look at, but it misses something. Well that was my opinion, good luck :]

Welcome to TPF.

#1 shows good depth of field.
#2 I think is a bit underexposed. As the sun is not down to the horizon. I think a little more exposure you would have possibly captured some more of the sun rays trying to sneak through the clouds.
#3 may look better as a B&W shot as there is not much color.

Again welcome. :D

Snow,
thanks for your replying on my topic, it's really an honor.
hope you to be a good photographer so soon , you are right the horizon has to be straighten.
thanks agian , I really ejoyed reading your comments

Benhasajeep,
thanks , thanks and more than thanks for welcoming me in TPF.
pic # 2
it's Intentionally underexposed , because I wanted to make the clouds clear.
is that right when we want to make te clouds details clear , we make it underexposed?

pic # 3 , I think it will be more better with B/W mode.

thanks guys for everything , you really made happy that you care about my topic.
this Forum is very nice and helpful.

thanks again and wait me in more pics and hope to be better in near future as all the guys here.

^_^

all my love and respect: Hussain

Most reactions

Back