What's new

Your Home

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Homes are built of Hearts......This is my home named "Prayaga"
Please share yours'

Regards
:D

Located: Athanikkal, Westhill, Calicut, Kerala, India
 
Last edited:
Ooohh man that's a sweet joint you got there!!!! Looks very comfortable Freq!! I'll get a good shot of my home up ... as soon as I find one ;)
 
Love that red will post a pic of my pad when the sun is up
 
It was me who painted those rose red color, other than that on the show wall :mrgreen:

No body to contribute ? :confused:
 
I live in an apartment, sorry nothing to contribute. But I do love how colorful your house is.
 
This is where i live Friday and Saturday night

Image00001-L.jpg
 
WOWl; great!!!!
Expect more inputs from other friends ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom