Your U1 and U2 settings on D7000

Raos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently got a D7000 and am loving it. One thing I have not taken advantage of yet though are the U1 and U2 custom settings. I am not advanced enough in my skills yet to know how those should really be used. I do not find myself using the same settings over and over again, or if I do then I do not realize I am doing it. I was hoping to hear from the people here how they have their set and what situations they use those settings so I could get some ideas on where they would be useful.

I use mine all the time and shoot mostly on these 2 settings.

I dont know for everyone else but with my other cameras, it happend more than once, to shoot aperture at high iso the day before, shutdown the camera with thesse settings and pickup my camera for a quick shot the day after and its still on high iso then you shoot 10 shot before taking it down.
I did set my U1 on aperture with the setting i use the most, low iso, meetering mode and all the fun stuff so when i flick that switch back to U1 im sure all the settings are the back to default. did the same on U2 but with shutter priority

Most reactions

New Topics

Back