You're Never Alone With A Phone

John 2

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You're never alone with a phone copy.jpg

I hate my phone! I often leave it at home, if I know I won't need it.

Great shot. Says it all. Every time I'm on the train here, I see no one reading a book anymore. It's all "thumbs" and "screens"...

Very good shot, it often makes me wonder what young people would do without their phones... :chuncky:

Nice shot.

Very very nice shot - I may argue that you are always alone with your phone, based on how even in the company of others people are all staring at their screens instead of interacting with those physically present.

This guy could be sitting alone or sitting in a crowd - he’d still be concentrating on his phone regardless!! Rant over…

Thanks Tattrat,thanks Wobe, thanks Dwarf.

I too am reluctantly using a cell phone. Not for photos if I can help it. I don't normally "like" a photo like this one but it really strikes a chord. Especially now days. Your photo speaks volumes. Nice capture.

Love the image. I see that all too often and usually agree that it's the younger generation that can't put them down for fear of missing something. Drives me crazy with my own kids. But it brings up something I ran across not long ago, where I laughed because the scene seemed so 'swapped'. I'm new so if posting an image in another persons thread is not allowed, I apologize and will remove it but I thought it fitting for this conversation if not a bit humorous.

2023-01-08_121655_full.jpg

Most reactions

Back