What's new

Yours truly on her photographic expedition this morning!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
selbstportraitfotoexpedition10nov200601.jpg


selbstportraitfotoexpedition10nov200602.jpg


This morning was a little less wet than yesterday's morning had been, when I had to run back to the car after I took the photos of the morning sky (here), so I decided to "kit myself out" for a new venture into the swamp (to be seen here in post 21): waterproof trousers on top of my jeans and wellingtons as not to get all soaked by the high grass definitely covered in morning dew and remains of yesterdays very many rain showers.

I took these upon coming out of the swamp, as soon as I was back on the REAL path, while the path into the swamp can be seen behind me to the left ... i.e. nothing but some tyre marks in the grass :D. It was fun to be there at sunrise!

OK, I see how the early morning sun did not help things in the field of portraiture, but I still wanted to have the camera take these (on tripod, set on timer). Just for you and just for fun. :D
 
fotobandini said:
it seems like some of the worst paths always seem to lead to some of the greatest locations.
right, where can I purchase bumperstickers with this on it? :thumbup:


@Lafoto: great you took these yourself. Because we usually only see the pictures, not what the photographers have to do to get great shots.


pascal
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks all :biggrin:

Well, it was kind of fun to take these!
 
haha nice boots
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Well. Sort of nice! They kept away the wet. But ...!

I forgot how well these kinds of boots can automatically take off one's socks inside them. :shock: Only a few steps into the high (very wet) reeds I began to feel the process start and my socks first formed a wrinkled circle around my feet and soon were a mere clump in front of my toes! So I was practically barefoot in the boots on a ground that was ever so slightly frozen over - it was COLD! (My smile here is pure bravery!) Shiver!

;)
 
LaFoto said:
Well. Sort of nice! They kept away the wet. But ...!

I forgot how well these kinds of boots can automatically take off one's socks inside them. :shock:

oh yes! i know that feeling .. horrible, and you cannot do anything about it until you get home! (or take the time and undress in the cold ;)
)
 
In my view Corinna, the best accessory anyone accompanying a photographer can have is not a bag to carry lenses and tripods and flashguns but - a red jacket! Then, if you need foreground interest, or a splash of colour to complement a monotone image or a green background, voila, in goes the person in the red jacket! You look like you had a companion photographer on your expedition (who took these shots). I hope he/she thanked you for your company - and for your red jacket.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom