Yuletime HDR's

Looking back over your pics again. I think your last shot could have used a wider lens -- like a 10-20mm to catch a lot more of the chopped off pieces. But Im still liking your processing.

Looking back over your pics again. I think your last shot could have used a wider lens -- like a 10-20mm to catch a lot more of the chopped off pieces. But Im still liking your processing.

Or you could have just made a panorama, a lot cheaper then buying a new lens :)

Could also step back and then crop... But yeah wide lens is really nice to have. I use the tokina 12-24mm (great lens awesome price) and it is such a nice wide lens, I keep thinking about maybe a little wider but I have not the extra width just yet.

Love it. Care to tell me what preset u use in photomatix??

Iombie- I typically don't use presets. Just adjust all the sliders to achieve what I'm looking for. Starting to get a little feel for it, but still have a long way to go. I'll try to pull up my settings and post. I guess that can be done in photomatix? Have found that curves adjustment and high pass sharpening to be my best friends in Photoshop. Spot sharpening also helps a lot.

Most reactions

Back