Yup, it's a zoo walk

So now you're against derailing?

Don't worry lil camper, I'm sure you'll post another zoo walk thread.

Spent some time at my happy place this morning - the place was packed but still managed to come away with a few shots I liked.

HA! The place was a ZOO?!?!?

So now you're against derailing?

Don't worry lil camper, I'm sure you'll post another zoo walk thread.

Ok, well I don't normally derail though I will occasionally use humor to defuse - you might also want to check your facts, or rather total lack of them, since I never said a word about gary "derailing" anything, merely mentioned that the title of the post made it abundantly clear that the pictures inside were taken at a zoo.

As a result he could have easily avoided them if they were not his cup of tea - but he came in here obviously spoiling for a fight, just as you did. Frankly I'm not interested. I have much more important things to do - such as wash my hair and then reorganize my sock drawer.

My DIL also told me recently that she bought a two year membership to the Melbourne Zoo which included of course the other zoos around the whole of Melbourne. Maybe she wants to introduce my grandchild to animals. Her first word ever spoken is Duck. And everything since then are ducks...just to differentiate others, she will have probably know by now that ducks are different from giraffe, for instance. Anyway, I love the sleeping lion and the cougar shots.

My DIL also told me recently that she bought a two year membership to the Melbourne Zoo which included of course the other zoos around the whole of Melbourne. Maybe she wants to introduce my grandchild to animals. Her first word ever spoken is Duck. And everything since then are ducks...just to differentiate others, she will have probably know by now that ducks are different from giraffe, for instance. Anyway, I love the sleeping lion and the cougar shots.

Ok, ya.. that's adorable. Lol. Glad you liked the shots, I'm actually shooting a company event on Friday but with luck will get back to the zoo this weekend, will also most likely head out to the lake though at the moment at least it's a little hot here so a lot of the waterfowl I normally encounter have gotten fairly scarce.

Speaking for myself I click on threads with Zoo in the title TWICE, just to make sure i get in :greenpbl:

nice pics, shame to see animals in captivity...

sleeping tiger**

sleeping tiger**

Thanks, glad you liked them. A little curious though, when you saw the word "Zoo" in the title were you expecting them not to be? I must admit that is really starting to baffle me.. rotfl

sleeping tiger**

Thanks, glad you liked them. A little curious though, when you saw the word "Zoo" in the title were you expecting them not to be? I must admit that is really starting to baffle me.. rotfl

:biglaugh:You trickster you!

I think it was mentioned on a different thread, but many folks don't realize how beneficial and sometimes crucial captivity is to many animals. Zoos, rescue centers, rehab centers etc. are extremely important.

I lke the images guys. :)

Thanks Dolina, with any luck I'll get a few more to post this weekend. Shooting a company event Friday but hoping to hit the zoo and maybe the lake Saturday and Sunday.

I think it was mentioned on a different thread, but many folks don't realize how beneficial and sometimes crucial captivity is to many animals. Zoos, rescue centers, rehab centers etc. are extremely important.

I'm really starting to wonder just what sort of an uproar I might be able to start if I "forgot" to put Zoo in the title somewhere. rotfl

=^..^= just saying.

sleeping tiger**

no i was not expecting to see animals in the wild when i saw the word "zoo"... you don't need to be baffled i am not getting at you. but im just generally stating it sucks to see these magnificent animals captive.

sleeping tiger**

i understand most help....but really at the end of the day, humans probably put the animals into those spots were they needed help or were going instinct and for us to try and save them, these animals aren't suppose to be captive. if they are hurt and needed rescue ok its nice for humans to do so, but that's not really how nature intended to be. "survival of the fittest" dont get me wrong there are great people out there always trying to help wild life and its wonderful...but at the same time WE put them there to begin with. I guess were trying to fix our mistakes or some people who actually care.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back