Zebra Crossing

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Wandering back to our room at the hotel, we found some Zebras crossing...

vicfalls-152.jpg

vicfalls-154.jpg

vicfalls-155.jpg

vicfalls-156.jpg

vicfalls-157.jpg

And the Hippo did laugh!

vicfalls-158.jpg

OMG, you were able to get that close to them to take shots like 4 and 5??!! How cool is that?? Shots 3 and 5 are my faves...so crisp

OMG, you were able to get that close to them to take shots like 4 and 5??!! How cool is that?? Shots 3 and 5 are my faves...so crisp

What the penguin said!!
Its events like that that make a holiday!

COOOOOL!!!! I love that you got #5, I don't think I've ever seen that perspective. And to get such sharp shots with great colour, great series.

WOAH! Awesome! Very lucky to have that oppertunity - I am quite jealous! And you made good use of it, too!

4 is really weird, lol! But I like it!
Nice!

I'm picturing you now, Tony, lying there on that lawn, flat on your back, taking the most interestingly angled photos of zebras I have ever seen ... and that one zebra is even snorting at your being so "silly" and looks quite a tad uppity UP there :D (4).

No, I don't think it was silly to get into that unusual position to obtain those unusual POVs! I think it is great! Makes your photos a lot more unique!

I'm picturing you now, Tony, lying there on that lawn, flat on your back...

Wait until I have a few beers in Lauenbruck (sp?) :thumbup:

The Zebras are wild, but tolerate people as they live inside the Zambezi Sun complex along with some Giraffes that I spotted in the bush as I was driving, but didn't manage to get any shots of them.

Top tip - be careful around the back end of a zebra, they start to line up their backside to give you a kick - go for them head on and low! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys and gals - only another 2700 or so more to get through... most of em are crap though

come on, it is just horses and you painted them!

I know your tricks :p

nice shots. ...

Most reactions

Back