Zeiss Touit 32mm Normal Lens

i was considering to buy this or the fuji 35mm f2. originally i wanted the fuji 35 f1.4... but i researched around and most people said the performance on the f2 was better.

so wit that being said just as i was about o purchase the f2 i learned zeus released a lens for the x mount... and then i delayed my purchase yet again. researched some more. what i found was ultimately the f2 lens was slightly sharper at all aperturbed mainly wide open! the other selling point for the fuji was my personal shooting style i will hardly evvvvvvvvvvver shoot under f2 anyway so i didn't need then 1.8 aperture.

also i saw comparisons of the bokeh and the f2 was better looking.

of course this is all to my liking and shooting style. the f2 was a better lens for me performs flawlessly

The Zeiss is not particularly impressive at f1.8. But at f2.8 is very good indeed. I have no experience with the Fujinon models but Gary A does and says they are comparable to one another. I have two Fuji single focal length lenses - 14mm f2.8 and 60mm f2.4. They are as good as lenses can be. Pretty hard to go wrong with anything that carries the Fujifilm brand.

Most reactions

Back