TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
gloppix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Walking around Rome

nTvxwqth.jpg

Interesting, reminds me of cattle being herded through the gates, just less the moo!

Looks like the El Santuario de Chimayó.

Walking around Rome
The idea is fantastic, well seen, but I find the performance less interesting because there´s just a lot more to be gained from this photo, which in the original version looks too much like a snapshot and much less like a serious photo. This scene is screaming for black and white and better cropping, "seeing and thinking in black and white" requires experience and therefore time. Older, analogue photographers have an advantage in that area! Composition is something that can be learned. The attached edit is absolutely nothing but my personal vision and only meant to show you that more is possible with this photo, because all in all the subject is excellent!

View attachment 177292

The attached edit is absolutely nothing but my personal vision and only meant to show you that more is possible with this photo, because all in all the subject is excellent!
You chopped off his advertising! Thank you.

Walking around Rome
The idea is fantastic, well seen, but I find the performance less interesting because there´s just a lot more to be gained from this photo, which in the original version looks too much like a snapshot and much less like a serious photo. This scene is screaming for black and white and better cropping, "seeing and thinking in black and white" requires experience and therefore time. Older, analogue photographers have an advantage in that area! Composition is something that can be learned. The attached edit is absolutely nothing but my personal vision and only meant to show you that more is possible with this photo, because all in all the subject is excellent!

View attachment 177292
Thank you for your point of view.
I didn't think to b&w, my eyes were taken by the dominant violet.

You chopped off his advertising! Thank you.[/QUOTE]
No problem for that :biggrin-93:

Most reactions

Back