What's new

Zoo Doo

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My snaps from the LA Zoo are here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/2367761#181889950

Gary

#1
181889950-M.jpg


#2
181890078-M-1.jpg


#3
181889628-M.jpg


#4
181889318-M.jpg
 
Thanks Jamiebear ...

Gary
 
My!
These are sooo good!
I call my latest zoo pics from last Saturday all SNAPSHOTS only (which I called them even before I saw these) - now more than ever!!! I won't even show you any, other than the Laughing Otters for Lostprophet.
 
Thanks Crownlaurel, guppyman and LaFoto. And LaFoto, I'm sure your shots are very good. Can't go wrong at the zoo.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom