What's new

Zoo Pictures

sk8boarder

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few (ok, allot) pictures from the zoo. I would have liked to of gotten a little closer on most of the shots but the animals are 15+ yards away and the zoom on my camera only goes so far. My camera is a Fuji 6900z. It's 4-5 years old and was recently passed down to me from my Dad who just got a Nikon D200. I'm going to get a D50 soon but until then, this is all I have. Comments and critisism are welcome.

1.
DSCF2553.jpg

2.
DSCF2552.jpg

3.
DSCF2554.jpg

4.
DSCF2555.jpg

5.
DSCF2559.jpg

6.
DSCF2570.jpg

8.
DSCF2571.jpg

9.
DSCF2599.jpg

10.
DSCF2605.jpg

11.
DSCF2609.jpg

12.
DSCF2614.jpg

13.
DSCF2618.jpg

14.
DSCF2619.jpg

15.
DSCF2628.jpg






That's all the pictures from that day. Now I go on to a different zoo...




16.
DSCF2785.jpg

17.
DSCF2707.jpg

18.
DSCF2709.jpg

19.
DSCF2718.jpg

20.
DSCF2754.jpg

21.
DSCF2729.jpg

22.
DSCF2730.jpg

23.
DSCF2736.jpg

24.
DSCF2758.jpg

25.
DSCF2760.jpg

26.
DSCF2770.jpg

27.
DSCF2772.jpg
 
This sure is a lot more than a few pictures. :)
Nice shots though.

By the way, welcome to the forum!
 
Sorry about that... Would it be better if I just posted the links?
 
A lot of them seem a little over exposed, also the colors are a little flat, tweaking the Levels a bit in your photo editor with boost colors and may help some with the exposure
 
Alright Chris, i'll edit numbers in here in a minute.

Thanks Jeff, i'll try that..
 
Welcome to the forum. You have some interesting shots in there... the white peacock must be a pretty rare sight. I also like the funny perspective of #27, and the depth of field in the flower photo (#3) is nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom