4 -
filigree.jpg

5 -
spin2.jpg

OK 5 is more than a few...let's see what ya got everybody. :D

Nice JonK...I love the 4th one!!!

Here's my first ever attempt at it:
Link broken :(

Can't do any real zoomers. But do shakers that were not intended to come about but did come about and now look too nice to be binned have a room to exist in this thread, too?

Such as these three of my nice "little" bridge in Hamburg?

Shaker_Khlbrandbrcke1.jpg

Shaker_Khlbrandbrcke2.jpg

Shaker_Khlbrandbrcke3.jpg

And no: in this case it was not I who was driving. I was passenger this time. My husband was at the steering wheel. I took these last Sunday.

great job for a first attempt amanda! :D
Love the skeleton doenoe...great subject choice for a zoomer.
I really dig the last one in your series lafoto...works well with the shakes ;)

Sk8man said:
maybe a little explain on the technique?

The secret to zoomers is that there really is no 'hang' to it. Just do whatever you please.
Some things to try while zooming...shake yer cam, rotate it, angle it, move the whole cam back and forth and zoom and shake all at the same time with slow shutter. :p
I even once put on the self-timer and manual focus, grabbed the straps tightly and swung it around my head. do anything your heart desires and have fun doin it.

Hope this helps. :D

I LOVE the 5th pic down...

Do you have a full res version (or at least 1400X1050 pixels)? It would make an awesome desktop wallpaper.

Oooh! Amanda! I did some just like those (of leaves) but mine didn't turn out too good so I didn't post em. I took em last week.

my attempt at a zoomer and a shaker (sounds like some kind of a compliment in the corporate world :lol: )

111305038copy8je.jpg

111305012copy6pw.jpg

Well, first attempt at a zoomer with our Christmas tree... and it is the best of the series with the least "shaker" aspects about it ... :er:

JonK-great shots!!

Previously posted in other sections, but here you go.

BTW, I love these kind of shots!!

Gettin' a little too drunk?

I'll post one more that I think is neato when I get home.
I've found that the zoom effect shots work best with the aid of the tripod. The above one of the beer taps was handheld, but I had to try three times before I got a good one.

Great theme, BTW!!

Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back