'08 Subject Assignment - DOORS - Due Aug 8th

Cathédrale Saint-Pierre, Montpellier. Very big doors.

Montpellier_800.jpg

Where you placed the door in the image, the color of the door versus the wall, and the texture of all, are just outstanding. This one I can keep looking at, and finding more in it.

Thanks!

Folks have been posting such great photos of doors. After much searching, I finally found Doors that open new (er, old) dimensions for me.

YESSSSSSS!!!! I wish I had a camera with me when I visited Jim Morrisson's grave in Paris about 20 years ago ...

I need to see if I can find a really cool door. I know there are a few around here somewhere.

Cathédrale Saint-Pierre, Montpellier. Very big doors.

Montpellier_800.jpg

Took me a moment to see the tiny midgets by the front door --- oh --- wait --- those doors are BIG

Great capture!

Taken in Superior, AZ

DSC_0201-Edit-doors.jpg

I have got to make it the Southwest sometime. Every shot that I see from Arizona, New Mexico, etc... has so much character! And you capture it so well, Mia!

I have got to make it the Southwest sometime. Every shot that I see from Arizona, New Mexico, etc... has so much character! And you capture it so well, Mia!

Thank you! It is a great place to photograph. Be sure to let us know if you head out to the desert.

I love this one, C. Great color and contrast!

Thanks Ian!

Interesting assignment. Right now I've no clue how to shoot a door - should be a learning experience...

I'm with you on that one... I was looking around the house at the doors and I have some custom doors I personally made from scraps of wood (they look real nice now), but I found this to be the most "obscure" of the doors around my place. I don't know why... but it's one of those things.

doors.jpg

WPhyer, nice angle on those. I like where you chose to place the door knobs.

WPhyer, I agree.. I am loving your shot, it is very interesting. At first I thought it was one of those sliding doors, but at a second glance, I saw that there are two doors there..
Great shot!

097.jpg

There's a door down there, do you see it?

175.jpg

And a doorknob.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back