TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Theme: SELF PORTRAIT

Step out from behind your camera and capture your good side! :mrgreen:

Please post new photos for this assignment only. Everyone is encouraged to participate.

Yikes! ... not at all sure 'bout this one ... gotta think on it... rummages around for some greasepaint...

I can always PS out the crack in the lens, I guess ...

Great subject choice, but I'm not a big fan of my "good side," and with my lack of technical ability and creativity, I'm sure it won't be all that great, but I think I'll participate nonetheless.

I'll give this a shot. The picture isn't the best, but I'll give you a before and after of my first ever PS age correction work. heh

This is Before:

2681832733_2835547543.jpg

This is me after:

2681869499_e81ce02852.jpg

I know it's not great, but for my first time trying something like that, I think I did okay. :p Oh, and the blue washing is the crappy Xenon flash on my camera. :\ Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Interesting story behind that one. I was taking photos for this party and this pretty girl ripped my camera from my hands, handed me her drink and took a photo of me. I didn't really oppose to it. It was quite funny actually. Usually people look at my camera like its some kind of torture device and I was surprised she even knew how to work it.

ps
MissMia when you say post new photos do you mean take a new photo for this assigment? Sorry I didn't read it right.
DSC03359.jpg

Well, I've got to wait awhile for my surgery to heal before I can shoot new photos of myself.

I was the one who shamelessly titled his entry for shadow and light "in the shadow of cancer." It was a shameless ploy to garner a sympathy vote. And it worked! I got a vote! Unfortunately, since that photo which had been taken the day after the surgery, the wound opened and it's taking awhile to heal and close.

I also had posted a photo of me trying to come up with something for that challenge. That whole thread of posts is gone, so, since I have no shame (obviously) I'm posting it again.

This was me trying to come up with something for that June challenge.

2594195933_2365c5daf4_o.jpg

Ha thanks John. I like that knot. Its a windsor I modified to suit. :) People ask me all the time. I hate the slipknot's that people do all the time. Drives me mad.

lol That's an awesome picture Adrianbetti! Either that girl knew what she was doing or she got REALLY lucky. You look like you should be hanging out with the old school rat pack. :)

Most reactions

Back