'08 Subject Assignment - KITCHEN UTENSILS - Due July 25th

I think Canadian's last picture is chopped walnuts..
Am I close?

I thought it was a neat shot too, its actually just pepper, regular pepper, done with a macro lens they look like mini boulders but ya, pepper in a pepper shaker.

:)

I thought it was a neat shot too, its actually just pepper, regular pepper, done with a macro lens they look like mini boulders but ya, pepper in a pepper shaker.

:)

Yipppppeeeeeee! ... looks around for his prize ...

Cool shots everyone & thanks for not posting food! :mrgreen:
Oh Christina, now you're tempting fate with a comment like that!

But I won't be a smart*** at this moment. I'll be good.

I had to really hunt through drawers and cabinets for something which others haven't used.

Here's the corer we use primarily for apples. Hmmm, apple pie!

2683652709_e43ae9d4f5_b.jpg

Oooh Mia...

Now I really want to post food! hahahaha

Here's mine :lol:
DSC_0115.jpg
Okay, I get the 'I love' part but I'm trying to decipher the rest.

I've tried 'b' 'r' 'i' and that doesn't seem logical nor offensive enough to fit with toofpaste's signature.

I've tried ladle forking peel, and various permutations, and that doesn't seem to cut it either.

Help! :???:

Okay, I get the 'I love' part but I'm trying to decipher the rest.

I've tried 'b' 'r' 'i' and that doesn't seem logical nor offensive enough to fit with toofpaste's signature.

I've tried ladle forking peel, and various permutations, and that doesn't seem to cut it either.

Help! :???:

hahahaha.... "BRI" is correct. That's Toof's new "victim."

Interesting that these are in metric, and not imperial. Your profile indicates your in the USA, so I just find it strange. :wink:

cups.jpg

OK -- I'll start the thread off with some measuring cups ... (... baking a cake for MissMia ...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back