10 Interesting Things, Within 10 Feet, Challenge!

PinkDoor said:
As you know, I don't own a "craptop" . . . and we are already in bed (no comments, please!) with my macpro. Anyway, I agree with him. . . lighting will be better in the morning!

You spelt "laptop" and "crapbook pro" wrong.

-Ken Turner

Once you go Mac - you never go back!

PinkDoor said:
As you know, I don't own a "craptop" . . . and we are already in bed (no comments, please!) with my macpro. Anyway, I agree with him. . . lighting will be better in the morning!

-Ken Turner

I could comment that that after using a mac, your IQ drops, and you are no longer able to operate anything else.... hence the never going back! But that would be a rude comment... so I won't make it! ;) lol! (J/K)!

Some nice shots here... I may have to give that a try at home tonight! :)

-Ken Turner

I could comment that that after using a mac, your IQ drops, and you are no longer able to operate anything else.... hence the never going back! But that would be a rude comment... so I won't make it! ;) lol! (J/K)!

I use a Mac at home and PC for day-job. I'm a total Apple junkie, but I have to admit I prefer doing post on the PC.

I use a Mac at home and PC for day-job. I'm a total Apple junkie, but I have to admit I prefer doing post on the PC.

Hahaha... I have three apple devices... and used to swear I would never own any (got mad at them back in the 80's over a IIGS issue). But I will admit they do some things well...

I'll play! Right after I lay my son down for a nap, I'll post my pictures. I've already taken them.

Okay, here are mine. We were finishing our lunch when I saw this thread.

1-Milk Mustache and Food Crumbed Face
$IMG_5517resize.jpg

2- Dirty Pot Lid
$IMG_5551resize.jpg

3- Ponytail Palm
$IMG_5557resize.jpg

Hahaha... I have three apple devices... and used to swear I would never own any (got mad at them back in the 80's over a IIGS issue). But I will admit they do some things well...

We are up to 16 - and NOT proud of it! But, I do love love love them! Enough Apple talk! My pics in the next post!

Here's mine. . . .lots to choose from since I am unpacking, and everything is on the kitchen counter.

Lamp:
$10Feet3.jpg

Another Lamp (not the same as above):
$10Feet2.jpg

Wine glass (shocker):
$10feet1.jpg

I keep seeing this thread popping up and thought I had posted some photos, but to my amazement, it was just a smart ass comment.

I kinda played sick this afternoon, more like a mental health break and decided to have a go. The hot weather has broken and the TSorms pop up in the afternoons, so I was outside on the deck most of the time and that's where I shot the challenge. I added one more challenge though, 10 interesting things within 10 feet with 10 lenses. I started out with the primes......

20mm
i-RxVNGxF-L.jpg

35mm
i-Mnj5NRp-L.jpg

50mm
i-kgcXX58-L.jpg

85mm
i-gqkKNxJ-L.jpg

105mm
i-HKcHpWB-L.jpg

300mm
i-kSqtPth-L.jpg

I'll do the zooms another day and add here.

That was kinda fun too!

$image-2659154752.jpg

Old butt set.

$image-193610574.jpg

Rolling tape measure

$image-199649926.jpg

Roll of bubble wrap

Saw the post, took 3 with iPad. Gotta go.

Not sure mine are any good, but here you go.

$csc0008e.jpg

$csc0006.jpg

$dsc0004es.jpg

Never really thought about if there was anything interesting within 10 feet of my computer chair. I actually had about 7 pics that I likes but these were my favs.

$CIMG3402a.JPG

$CIMG3375.JPG

$CIMG3424.JPG

$308999_10150968878787373_1370053691_n.jpg

Cool thread. Had lots of fun!

I got lazy... all within 3 feet, and all with the same lens (105mm 1:2.8G).

Coffee mug handle.
$DSC_0924-Edit.jpg

(Plastic) wicker basket.
$DSC_0936.jpg

Cat.
$DSC_0955.jpg

Most reactions

Back