1st photo post/please CC

Wow, I absolutely love it the way it is. Did you do anything to the photo? The sky is light around his face and then darker away from it. Brilliant, really. :)

edit: I see that you photoshoped it. Again, I love it. :) Can we see the original?

Wow, I absolutely love it the way it is. Did you do anything to the photo? The sky is light around his face and then darker away from it. Brilliant, really. :)

edit: I see that you photoshoped it. Again, I love it. :) Can we see the original?

I'm off to work, but will post original when I get home tonight.

Thank you both for your kind comments!

L

They are good shots for newbie. But I think the children should not pose. I know it's hard I know it well. As they grew up they know "what I must to do when the camera is pointed to me". My daughter has started doing that, but few times I caught her off guard, but with snapshooter and with mobile phone.

But regardless, they the best for each of us - always.

nice photo! In my opinion i think that it is a bit too much of the same colour, but i'm only a newbie so what do i know.

Love the shot, whouldn't change it. Agreed with previous posts about the pose. It is really hard to get a candid shot of a child. Congrats.

I LOVE your shots, they're fantastic! Such gorgeous kids!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! I'm trying to learn as much as I can b/c I really LOVE taking pictures....esp of my kiddos!

L

They are good shots for newbie. But I think the children should not pose. I know it's hard I know it well. As they grew up they know "what I must to do when the camera is pointed to me". My daughter has started doing that, but few times I caught her off guard, but with snapshooter and with mobile phone.

But regardless, they the best for each of us - always.

Actually, I didn't pose him....I just told him to go stand by the ladder while I was trying to get the settings correct on my camera....from the original, you can see that I hadn't achieved that yet when I snapped this one!:lol: The exposure is pretty off. I just happened to catch this expression while he was waiting on me....He really is my little "thinker", so his expression really spoke to me for that reason. Unfortunately, my kids usually tend to take off running when I get my camera out....:lmao:! Man! I really need to find some other models!

nice photo! In my opinion i think that it is a bit too much of the same colour, but i'm only a newbie so what do i know.

I totally agree with you. You can see from the original that it was completely flat and lacked contrast. In pp I actually ran a color pop action which helped it out a bit, but obviously, not enough.....Really appreciate your opinion....thanks!

L

Love the shot, whouldn't change it. Agreed with previous posts about the pose. It is really hard to get a candid shot of a child. Congrats.

Thanks! I appreciate your input!

L

Actually, I didn't pose him....I just told him to go stand by the ladder while I was trying to get the settings correct on my camera....from the original, you can see that I hadn't achieved that yet when I snapped this one!:lol: The exposure is pretty off.

What I mean is like this Lornee, she had no time to pose.
I took this shot yesterday on routine visit to the park after the school.
A picture is worth thousand words. But of course there was her grumpy
moment too.

d40swing1.jpg

Great shot! Love her expression!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back