1st pics with my 20D

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
okay .. nothing terribly special and they don't have anything much in common except they were taken in my backyard with my new camera :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tulip_web.sized.jpg

ladder_shed.sized.jpg

buster_yard.sized.jpg

I like the first one :) And I think the dog pic would be hilarious if you removed the piece of grass and inserted a cigar instead :lol: Enjoy the new camera, can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

A 20D???
Nothing less but a 20D???
ENVY!
Luverly photos! Very intense colours, especially in the first. I like the last one best.

Excellent shots. I really like number three.

Great shots star !! LoL mfacer !

On my lunch break I went to the closest camera shop and got to hold and play alittle bit with the 20D, Wooo ! , Gotta have one. Was those shots taken with the 35m to 70m zoom? I guess thatz the staandard lens it comes with?

eromallagadnama said:
:) And I think the dog pic would be hilarious if you removed the piece of grass and inserted a cigar instead :lol:

get some sleep!

great shots Jen! i hear the 20D is a very nice camera :thumbup:

M @ k o said:
Was those shots taken with the 35m to 70m zoom? I guess thatz the staandard lens it comes with?

It's typically packaged with an 18-55 or 17-85. 35-70 would be what a 35mm SLR would be packaged with, at least in the past. You are more likely to see something like 28-80 these days.

ksmattfish said:
It's typically packaged with an 18-55 or 17-85. 35-70 would be what a 35mm SLR would be packaged with, at least in the past. You are more likely to see something like 28-80 these days.

Ok thx for the info. ksmattfish ! ;)

Thanks for all your responses everyone :mrgreen:

M @ k o these were actually taken with the 50mm f/1.8 ... I opted not to go for the kit lens and just took the body.

oh and :lol: mfacer

Most reactions

New Topics

Back