1st Post

JH2008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey forum!

This is my 1st post! I have been lurking a while and have been shooting for a while as well. It's about time I post some of my work for some CC. I want to post my images but for the life of me I don't see how! Can someone clue me in as to how I can attach pics to my post!

Welcome?

As for pictures, seriously, just stop and look at the buttons that you see. you see the little yellow mountain? The one beside the Bold, Italics and Underline buttons? That's the only clue you should need. Hehe.

AhHa! Thanks..

Just link them from imageshack.us -

Hey forum!

This is my 1st post! I have been lurking a while and have been shooting for a while as well. It's about time I post some of my work for some CC.

I'm going to go ahead and take the opportunity to introduce myself as well. I'll second what I've quoted in your post. Not that I want to steal the spotlight, so to speak, from you and your introduction - it's just I sometimes don't need the entire thing to myself. :D

I do look forward to seeing some of your shots though.

Welcome to both of you...

Welcome :)

One of the ways of sharing photos is to upload them to an online hosting site such as photobucket. You can copy the link directly into the message text to display the photo.

HTH :)

The first sticky on this forum is a detailed explanation of how to post pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back