1wayphoto.com, anyone ever use em..

TWoods450

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just looking at dream cameras and found the 40d body for 449 on this site. They also have the 50d body for 799. If any of you have used them, and were satisfied, my week old XTi may see its way out just to be replaced with a 40d.

If you found a 50D for that price there is something wrong...Do you have a link to the site where you found it?

Here are some reviews from people who bought from 1wayphoto.com. Not good. I would stay away, it is a scam.

ahhh, thanks everyone, guess I should have thought of the BBB, as a starting point.

Photo equipment is one of those areas where there are a lot of online scams, even the larger sites that are respected have negative feedback on the BBB.com site, the key is to look at the length of time the site has been listed, if it's a site that just came online, then red flags should be going off. the best word of advice is to do exactley what you just did, ask for feedback from forum members and the golden rule is, if it's cheap, then it's usually grey market or a scam

thanks guys, and max you are right if it sounds too good to be true, chances are it is.

Most reactions

Back