1)
006-1.jpg

2)
025-1.jpg
(unsure :/)
thank you

(listened to some advise)

Really?

You're slipping bud, you had a few weeks of great photos...then...this.

:raisedbrow:

Honestly, looking at the whole picture (so to speak, of your posting history) I think photography isn't what you should be doing or wanting to "go pro" with. Graphic design may be more what you should work on. Sure, use photography as a base for the photoshop work, but you seem to enjoy the computer aspect more than the camera aspect. Think about it.

What is the last picture? lol

1. Not enough texture in the item that was colored. Also it seems to be a rushed or just plain crappy job. Focus seems a little soft, but I do like the concept of the shot.

2. Underexposed, but at least I can tell where the focus is. And the best part is that it's not PP'd to death :lol:

Giving blood. It's the cotton, and iodine, and the needle is taped to the skin.

I like the first image. I could do without the selective color, or at least desaturate it quite a bit.
I like the feel of the PP on this.

The second shot is too close though, and as we see, if you haven't experienced giving blood, it's hard to get whats going on. It's also under exposed, and poorly focused.

Nevermind Bitter answered.

First one's kinda cool. Works in black and white cause the girl looks old-fashioned. Not sure on the selective color for this but it's not really bad either.

lol, thanks Bitter. For some reason I saw a stick, tissue, and poop.

Thankfully it's just blood :)

#1 Selective coloring. I am biased in that I generally don't like it. But sometimes it works well and makes for a good picture. This is not one of those times.

#2 Underexposed, subject is cut off, boring.

I agree with what Fatty said, from what I've seen you like and do better at PP(though too much sometimes) than photography.

In #1, you made her skin look really bad. Any girl would HATE her face to look that way in a photo. Also, you chopped her elbow, so her hand is now coming out of nowhere.

The focus in #2 is soft and it's really underexposed. It would work better if it was a true macro shot or if you pulled back a little and got the rest of the arm, or the hand, or the bag of blood. And with that said, you might want to keep in mind that some people have SEVER phobias of blood and needles. Maybe not a great idea to post in a public forum without a little warning :)

Most reactions

Back