2 quickies engagement shots

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I am still editing the rest of these, but these 2 are also cool..

It was really misty and we didnt have a darker change of clothes so I had a little bit of blow out on the whites, so i decided to go WITH it and diffused it a little ... also the rocks in the background in the second one bother me... oh well.

CRW_9743C.jpg

CRW_9746D.jpg

love the second one and i m sure they will too.....so, to overcome blow-outs in white how exactly do you diffuse it??? seems to have worked cause cant see any blowouts on my monitor! the vignette works beautifully on #2 too! great x

The whites don't look bad to me. I still see detail there. I think the diffuse really adds to the waves as well. I'd love to see the first one with the diffuse as you have it now, with the faces erased (diffuse only), and then maybe another lowered opacity diffuse on just the face.
Great shots though!

thanks for being so kind... I still dont like these, but thankfully I switched to manual mode and snapped some "better " ones.. !!!!!!

Im gonna post these up here soon!!!!

All I can say is Elsa is soooo right about knowing when to switch into manual mode and out of AV mode !!!!!!!!

I think you did great with these! The first feels very soft and romantic and the 2nd has a great pose and nice DOF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back