2013 ZL1 Camaro

gconnoyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Addition to the C7 shoot, but I figured I would make a separate thread. Again, criticism is more than welcome!

Built to the hilt ZL1, the owner affectionately calls the "warpig"

Cool shots! Did you get a permit to shoot on the streets or was the road open?

For the last two, I think it would have been cool if you had blurred the background w/ a longer shutter speed. Just keep the cars at the same speed and it's easy, right?

This reminds me of a blog post by Scott Kelby. He focuses a lot on the details of the car: close-ups of the brake calipers, hood, tires, etc. I really like the shots where he uses a single softbox and the car "appears" out of the black background.

I love your Cobra vs Camaro shot! I happen to love both cars. I have a thing for American Muscle!

Cool shots! Did you get a permit to shoot on the streets or was the road open?

For the last two, I think it would have been cool if you had blurred the background w/ a longer shutter speed. Just keep the cars at the same speed and it's easy, right?

No we just found open enough spots in traffic so they wouldnt be in the shot.

LOL Wellllll about that. How I shoot these rollers, its hard to get clear sharp images as it is. We were doing about 40mph through the tunnel and I had the shutter speed at 1/50th. Seems like I could drop it, but its hard driving at 40mph, over bumps, trying to direct the camera car, and hanging out of it. I tried 1/30 just because we were going so slow through the tunnel but it was damn near impossible to find a keeper. The tunnel is only about a 1/4 mile long so we couldnt bump the speed up either.

1422360_10200878251455341_1224236193_n by gconnoyer, on Flickr

Is that a Shelby GT500?

Yup a 2013. It was bone stock though

Great shots - hard to pick a favorite -- these are all great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back