2023 Amazon Prime Day Deals!

dascrow

TPF Tech
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
amazon-prime-deal.png

With numerous Amazon Prime deals anticipated in the coming days, I thought it would be beneficial to start a thread where we can discuss and share potential deals that may interest our community. Let's keep each other posted!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have just had a look, the prices seem no different to me.... :onthego:

Save 50% - SAMSUNG EVO Select Micro SD-Memory-Card + Adapter, 128GB microSDXC 130MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD, UHS-I, U3, A2, V30, Expanded Storage for Android Smartphones, Tablets, Nintendo-Switch (MB-ME128KA/AM)

Amazon product ASIN B09B1JFY24

Just do not order any cat litter, liquid soaps, or free-weights. I am a maintenance technician at a large Amazon facility, and those items do not play well with the high tech, automated machinery and robots. Also, I do not recommend purchasing filters of memory cards through Amazon. Too many counterfeit's mixed in with the legitimate ones. :-(

Astoria Bridge.jpg

Sometimes the specials end and the prices change back :(

This is my favorite battery pack I've ever owned. This thing works great... tons of charging options/ports and a screen so you know exactly what's going on. Love this thing.

Amazon product ASIN B09NY8GN76

Sometimes you have to go to your cart and add the coupon to see the best price. Not that I shop a lot…

Most reactions

Back