221B Baker St.

GacAttack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C, please. Thanks!

GAC_Night_Shots_CRW_8820_Edit.jpg

while it is a nice photo to remind you of a touristy attraction in london, it is fairly boring otherwise. without you saying where it is, it's just a lamppost and a building with a fence and some shrubs.

exposure is ok, but it seems to be mostly exposed for the light post (the shape of the lamp is clearly distinct) and the sky and surrounding other "darkness" is very dark and uninteresting.... half of the image is dead space and the other half is very plain.

sorry but feels mostly like a snapshot

Thanks, Meotter. I actually exposed more for the door, but yes, there is a lot of lost space in there. ...funny how my own eye adds details I remember being there, even when it's clearly not in the photo!

Two little notes. This is actually still the Cathedral I used for two other photos I posted, but I thought it looked like it could be the mythical home of the fabled detective. The Angel would be directly above the door about 50 feet up. There is also no sky; that area between the door and the green is backed by an enormous stone wall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back