24 Hour Color

Jess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Found this building on the old airforce base. They're trying to turn it into a business park and poor SureWest is about the only business worth anything to have moved in just yet.

SureWestDay3NegativeScanb.jpg
SureWestNight4a.jpg

I really like the colors. Wish I could capture it better. I like the night shot best I think. The dayshot was taken on an overcast day and I tried to brighten it up but the colors are just dull compare to the way they really look. I think I'm going to try it early morning some time and see if I can't get it w/ sun rays. Any other idea?

Jess, you sure gave your dayshot life by putting it up right next to the more colourful day shot. Like this you're achieving something - like you made me wonder for a while if these were a positive and a negative mirroring each other, which they aren't, as I can tell, but... you make people think. So putting them up like this was the best thing you could do! I really, really like your idea of presentation!

Thanx! I had to work pretty hard to make them look the least tilty as possible... though they still have a weird titly illusion to them.

Anyway, when you mentioned that the night almost looked like a negative, which I hadn't considered, you got me looking closer... Did you notice that the windows are different colors w/ the two lighting systems??? It's freakish and weird. I definetly have to study these windows further! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back