So what are you trying to hid, in those baggy trousers?

That's for me to know and (as long as I keep the cameras covered) for you never to find out - unless someone saved that picture of me and posts it to you... I knew I would have to kill everyone one day.

Yep.. interesting picture there... lol
They didn't tell me who it was but NOW THAT I KNOW!!!

I remember bringing up the first 50,000 digits of PI and starting to memorize it... Then I realized with a really nifty formula I could get as accurate as I wanted I just needed to plug the formula in instead of the number... Only problem is the formula I have memorized isn't all that efficient so I guess I need to get to work finding a more efficient one...

Medication? No they just lock people like me up in rooms and give us a white board and pens...

Teachers mathematicians physicists (of course most mathematicians and physicists ARE teachers... Heck I'll be there eventually.)

TOOO MUCH MATH!!!

Oh I want to cry!

Mathematics is a con.

Mathematics says:
If 1 can of soup = $1
Then 2 cans of soup = 2 x $1 = $2

But at my local Supermarket they do 'buy one get one free' so in real life 2 x $1 = $1 ;)

That is what you get for using the ring of real numbers using the usual operations we don't have to use the usual operations as Mathematicians.

See. Maths is all make-believe.
If it wasn't Pi would be a whole number and children would find school a lot easier.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back