Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
1)
061copy.jpg

2)
chap.jpg

3)
darks.jpg

I like that each is vastly different from the other. And you posted what looks to be a SOOC shot (#1) for the first time ever :).

Cool shadows in #1 but I like #2 and #3 because of the creepy feeling the buildings have.
The glow in #3 is overkill yeah, but it makes it look like the house is melting, looks nuclear. People are gonna bash it probably (judging by past responses), but whatever take it in stride.
#2 needs to be straightened out. The glaring white blobs near to the bottom on the right side are pretty distracting.

You said you were gonna stop using Photoshop, I knew you were full of it..

Out of the three, #1 is my favorite. I like the lines of the shadows on the concrete in correlation to the tree line.

#2 lookslike a decent shot, until further inspection. Did you clone a car or something out at the bottom right? There is massive blur along the snow line, the wall, and tree. Definitely distracting and poorly done.

#3: I think it's an 'ok' shot, but the pp on it kinda kills it. The sky (noisy), walkway to house, siding ... all look like poop. I like the overall 'feel' of the image, the creepy look, but the parts I pointed out really stood out to me.

pretty cool. #2 seems to be tilted though.

#1 very nice, pleasing. #2 stop playing with minatures. #3 looks like footage from a building just prior to a nuclear blast. very cool. I like them, and these show a range for you. Much improved I think, actually you always had it but it was hidden behind too much PP. hehe I always have to smile when I type PP.

Did you use some serious noise reduction on #2 and #3? There are parts of the images that are completely blurred out.

Appears very distracting.

#2's not miniatures, I see his footprints in the snow too - that's a nono btw if you can help it, OP. Also, Geaux is right about the car being cloned out I think. That's a near impossible job to do perfectly though..

er111111111a: He who does not explain his motivation behind an artistic shot. Is there a motivation or are you just playing around?

I'd like to see the original on #2. Im interested in what if anything was removed and if the stars were actually that clear. The blur now has me bugged.

I'd like to see the original on #2. Im interested in what if anything was removed and if the stars were actually that clear. The blur now has me bugged.

I bet those 'stars' were painted in as well..

Looks like you're dealing with a street light at the right thats blown out the area, the PP did not improve it. I will admit I do like the rest of the picture, the process you used took a so so image and brought more interest to it, even to the extent on brightening the starlit sky. I'm not good at PP yet but maybe someone else could help eliminate that bad light on the right.

Here's my vision on that:

q4nWE.jpg

reznap :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back