4 more--need help

Ok, I've got a probably very stupid question about rep points too: say somebody "approves your post", how is it determined how much points you get for that? Coz when different people gimme points (btw thanks for that, love y'all!), it gives me a different amount each time...
Oh, and I got 2 pips without even asking for it. (haha!). Thank you guys! or are y'all just faking and talking in my back in PM?

oh, and Mentos i can see that little thingy under the e

Oh oh oh! pick me! pick me! *1 green thing remains*

Okay... I will stop begging for two green boxes. ;) Instead I will ask for a title! (Hmm.. joking about that too )

Actually, I like how rep points work, and getting feedback from other people as well as appreciation.

Hmmmm...one person begging for points is pushing it....an entire thread of several is really asking for it! I'd beware of the Chaseman's wrath.

core_17 said:
Hmmmm...one person begging for points is pushing it....an entire thread of several is really asking for it! I'd beware of the Chaseman's wrath.

:hail:

can someone answer my question? (see above)
...spammers ;)

oh, and second question: how much do you need to get 3 pips?

and maybe we should have a monthly human sacrifice to appease the great Chase's anger? who's up to go first?

Alexandra said:
can someone answer my question? (see above)
...spammers ;)

oh, and second question: how much do you need to get 3 pips?

and maybe we should have a monthly human sacrifice to appease the great Chase's anger? who's up to go first?

It seems you need 100 for each pip. I have no idea how the numbering works..I had asked JonMikal that a while back, and he wasn't sure either.

I reckon that since I started this, I will be the first to take my punishment. Chase, you may fire when ready (but go easy, I'm fragile) :hail:

Oh, and I promise no more asking for rep points!

But thank you all...I feel so loved and accepted!

Hey I just read my reps, and I'm not sure who gave it to me, but I'm assuming from the message it was a mod? Anyway, thank you so much, and I swear I will not beg again...for a pip anyway.

I always thought it's a dead bird :/ not a libra nor scales....

*freaking out*
...after staring for bout 5 minutes I can see it.
But i'm just wondering why d'you associate a headless dead bird to rep giving :lol:

Most reactions

Back