Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Members on-line AND NO ONE IS POSTING ANYTHING!!!!

You can't still be full of the Christmas spirit - you must have sobered up by now.

:er: I ate so much my hands don't even reach the keyboard. I have to type with one finger only... v e r y t i m e c o n s u m i n g.

greedy, is what i am...

so sorry..... so i would like a few candles burning, a coffin around to yak by... and the smell of embalming fluid.....go figure...

aprilraven said:
greedy, is what i am...

so sorry..... so i would like a few candles burning, a coffin around to yak by... and the smell of embalming fluid.....go figure...
Would the smell of the embalming fluid cover the smell of the Yak?

i'm gaining a pound a minute, we've got so much leftover food... hell, forget food, we've got so much leftover candy, chocolate, and coffee to last us months...

I've not been posting. I've been eating chocolate (Hershey's kisses, Peppermint patties & other stuff) and just reading. I'm here, just feeling fat and lazy. :D

Carry on.

Hertz van Rental said:
Would the smell of the embalming fluid cover the smell of the Yak?

:biglaugh: though it's the smoke from the candles causing the coffin in the yak ...

It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in - Old English Saying

And it's an old English saying it.

oooh....can i use that??? as a signature??? that is so me...

i also have not forgotten the "arese in hearse..."

i know, " how can you forget an arse in herase???":hertz:

Hertz van Rental said:
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in - Old English Saying

And it's an old English saying it.

heheh oh come on... you are not so old :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back