Bryan Pereira

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lucky to have 5 cheetahs on my vehicle at a photo safari last week, one cub even kissed my lens!
I gave one camera body to a second vehicle to record the whole thing and capture some video which is on my site blog. What an amazing experience!

cheetah_kiss.JPG
cheetah side.JPG

on my vehicle.JPG
cheetah looking in.JPG

Holy scary! BUT super neat!

Well you made it back to tell the story. I would not want to be on the receiving end of any of those claws, or fangs. Very cool, glad you survived. The animals are obviously used to human contact. Makes me wonder if they are fed.

Well you made it back to tell the story. I would not want to be on the receiving end of any of those claws, or fangs. Very cool, glad you survived. The animals are obviously used to human contact. Makes me wonder if they are fed.

They had just fed on a zebra, the next day i witnessed a wildebeest kill from start to finish it was fantastic!!

So a Nikon was the only thing between you an imminent death by gnawing cheetahs ?

They had just fed on a zebra, the next day i witnessed a wildebeest kill from start to finish it was fantastic!!

I could only imagine (or watch NatGeo) it must have been awesome.

yep, full frame ofcourse, lol
actually they are very calm animals unlike the other big cats
That's what I heard as well. A well fed cat is also usually pretty friendly and mostly just curious. It's still dangerous because they might decide to start "playing" with you, and a lion or a tiger would probably attack you no matter what, but cheetahs are pretty chill animals.

Either way, this is pretty damned amazing! What an awecome encounter^^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back