5 Travel Pics for C+C

gsm275

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to go back and review some old pics and see if i could make them better with some post-processing. Would love to get some constructive feedback on both the composition and final product! Suggestions for improvement always welcome!

4649492468_97f4d64f79.jpg

4646451553_d5c153806f.jpg

4647070604_3f9730ff81.jpg

4626458537_f000c411ba.jpg

4647267663_307044c5db.jpg

WOW I love them all... especially number 4 lol. Although in 3 why is the top left corner so blacked out??

1) wish the top wasn't cut off
2) horizion look slightly off..crop tree on the right....good shot overall
3) very cool...again wats the black on top right?
4) my faovrite as well! i love the sky!!!!!!!!!!
5) coool

Great feedback dak! The original for #1 didn't have the top cut off but just felt it was more interesting as more of a close up. I seem to get feedback like that a lot, do you feel having the entire shape of the subject important in a shot? I just seemed to have the impression that the rest of the image is implied so i can affod to go for a bit more detail and character with a zoom in. Let me know what you think.

I see your point on the tree in 2. I was trying to center and didn`t even pay attention to that.

Which black are you referring to on 3?

Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:
no1 :same not about the cut off edge and yes personally i feel it's important and in this pic it sort of decreased the importance and greatness of the object i dunno about you but that my opinion.

no2: love the mode but it lacks focus on an object but great composition.

no3: my favourite,great depth of field.

no4: great sky clarity and color but awkward angle.

no5: love it.

Thanks, the quality and focus was a little diminished on most of these since i was still shooting with my old point-and-shoot Canon at the time.

Most reactions

Back