5D Mark III has offcially been ordered!!!! WHOOOOOO!

AmberAtLoveAndInk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.loveandinkphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a while back asking why a certain canon camera was so cheap and the conversation quickly turned to which full frame I should upgrade to from my 60D, well it took about 3 weeks of begging but the hubby ordered the 5D Mark III for me today!!! Eeeee!!! I think I might float away with all this happiness. I hear nothing but rave reviews from this camera, any owners have some inside info on this bad boy and if you think its good enough to be "your last body"?

No, someday you will want/"need" a second one. :lol:

Congratulations! Those things are great for trading in towards a Nikon. :lol::blackeye::popcorn::drool2:

I posted a while back asking why a certain canon camera was so cheap and the conversation quickly turned to which full frame I should upgrade to from my 60D, well it took about 3 weeks of begging but the hubby ordered the 5D Mark III for me today!!! Eeeee!!! I think I might float away with all this happiness. I hear nothing but rave reviews from this camera, any owners have some inside info on this bad boy and if you think its good enough to be "your last body"?

You actually made that Eeeeee!!!! sound when he told you didn't you. {Shudder}. Girls. Yikes. Lol

Congrats. I'm kinda in the same boat waiting for my D7000 to die before I upgrade... Although my CFO will have to approve have non-business related purchase.

I an SOOOOO jelly!!!! (gawd, that sounds so lame LOL!!)

That's on my wish list........... maybe 2 years from now, though! Have fun and post some killer shots!!

You actually made that Eeeeee!!!! sound when he told you didn't you. {Shudder}. Girls. Yikes. Lol

You're right... I did. Obviously you would rather hear a baby chimp "Eeeeeeeee!" Lol

I an SOOOOO jelly!!!! (gawd, that sounds so lame LOL!!)

That's on my wish list........... maybe 2 years from now, though! Have fun and post some killer shots!!

thank you!! I can't wait for it to come in! I have been crushing on it for months. It doesn't happen very often, but my husband knows, once I have my mind firmly planted on something, I will not shut up about it until I have it lmao.

Congrats! Great Canera.

I've had mine for a month or so. Your going to love it :)

No comparison but I just got the 6D and love it. The IQ and low Noise is fantastic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back