5D Mark III has offcially been ordered!!!! WHOOOOOO!

Lucky! That's awesome! Very, very jealous. And for the record, my wife makes those same squeak noises.

I an SOOOOO jelly!!!! (gawd, that sounds so lame LOL!!)

That's on my wish list........... maybe 2 years from now, though! Have fun and post some killer shots!!

thank you!! I can't wait for it to come in! I have been crushing on it for months. It doesn't happen very often, but my husband knows, once I have my mind firmly planted on something, I will not shut up about it until I have it lmao.
so if I buy my wife one she will shut up? no way.

congrats on the new camera. cool.

Amber, this camera has a very advanced focus system. It's very powerful, but you'll probably want to learn how to control all it's features.

Canon wrote a 47 page guide for the 1D-X, but since the 5D III uses the same focus system, it applies to the 5D III as well.

You can find it here: Canon DLC: Article: Master the EOS-1D X's AF System
That page is just the intro, but in the lower-left corner of the page you'll see the download link for the PDF document.

Contrats on your new camera!

So it came today and during my sons nap I was able to play with it, the focusing system is AMAZING! Also, love the feel, much more solid than my 60D. My favorite feature so far is the silent shooting mode, it really is practically silent. Pretty friggin sweet. Seeing things through a full frame makes everything seem much more magical, when I'm able to get a good subject to shoot I'll be sure to post up my images!!

So it came today and during my sons nap I was able to play with it, the focusing system is AMAZING! Also, love the feel, much more solid than my 60D. My favorite feature so far is the silent shooting mode, it really is practically silent. Pretty friggin sweet. Seeing things through a full frame makes everything seem much more magical, when I'm able to get a good subject to shoot I'll be sure to post up my images!!
Woot!! When I get new stuff, I like to lay the package down and just stare at it for awhile before ripping it open! Now get busy and post some pics!!

Most reactions

Back