Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.)
Mariesa--Nate-3-square-B.jpg

2.)
Rings-selective-color.jpg

3.) They must've really liked this pose from when we did their engagement session because they specifically requested it again.
Mariesa--Nate-10-square-cr.jpg

4.)
Mariesa--Nate-7.jpg

5.) I think when I get this one printed, I'll be cropping some off of distracting edge of the wall on the right side. Do you guys think I should increase the contrast for the wall like in the first image? Or should I leave it more subdued since they are being all tender-like? :)
Mariesa--Nate-1.jpg

6.)
Mariesa-1.jpg

7.) My lens has been acting up lately and having a really hard time auto-focusing so this one's out of focus, but I liked her emotion. Hopefully she doesn't look like she's too sad, she really was just getting overwhelmed with the fact that she was getting married very soon:)
Getting-Ready-20-BW-croppe.jpg

8.)
Wedding-Party-1-cropped.jpg

really like #4 and love the emotion in #7... maybe add some grain to take attention away from the focus, but it doesnt really bother me anyway x

Like jemmy i really like the emotion in #7 and don't think the focus is a problem. When I first looked at the image it was the emotion that drew me to it. I didn't really notice the soft focus until i read the text above it.
I also like the creative posing approach in #8 (might have to use that if i ever shoot wedding at golf course).

The only thing i see with #8 is that the couple standing in the far back and the couple on the golf cart (far right) seem a little out of the photo.

I agree that maybe the corner of the wall on #5 should be cropped out but I'd leave the contrast as is.

Great work!

Great job April!

#1, Love the colors. Nice background with the brick wall and green folliage. #2, Great shot! #4, Excellent composition! #8, great group shot, very creative. Good color and focus throughout.

All great images. :thumbup:

NJ

Thank you for your input you guys:) Once I learned that we would be at the Country Club and would have the use of the golf carts, I immediately envisioned a shot like #8 in my head. Unfortunately, there were a few golfers waiting for us and could have very easily shot their golf balls over at us, so I was in a big rush to just get this taken. So, I probably would have tried to make the posing a little more varied, and I don't think I would have that couple in the front centered like that, but overall the shot came out just how I wanted it to:)

Who knows if she'll even like the emotional shot of herself...and chances are she wouldn't want it reprinted really large so I think it'll be ok with the soft focus like that.

I like pic no 4, I don't know why, but I like a kissing photo.. I'm plan to expand to a wedding photographer...

Nice images...the focus of #7 really doesn't bother me that much. Nice work.

I like #4 & #7.
With #4 though I personally think that the couple are a little too blurred out

I think IMHO that numeral 8 is a pretty unique and nice shot. I like how its nice and wide and how it seems everything is scattered yet together.

Thank you BJ and Erave:)
BJ, I think I would have been more pleased with this shot if I could have had one bigger flower in the foreground to specifically focus on. I'll probably try this shot again sometime, hopefully with better results!
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back