7000th thread in OT!

MommyOf4Boys said:
I had really bad service at Cracker Barrel tonight.

Joe and I went to Cracker Barrel!!! It was my first time, and it was DELICIOUS! Other than being seated in the crying baby section, the service was good, too. :)

lol We spent an hour and a half there before my oldest son's food came out (the rest of us had already finished!) and after my 5th request for biscuits I had to ask a manager to get them for me! grrr! They came out with my son's food! We were already tired, driving home from Beaumont, sooo I must say that I will never stop at the Cracker Barrel in Lafayette, LA! Our 3 hour ride home took us 6 hours, including the hour and a half Cracker Barrel horror and then another hour and a half in stand still traffic because people had to stop to see the car broken down on the side of the road! If I could have one wish, it would be to zap rubberneckers with a stun gun every time they do it!! LOL

Ahh, 1:30pm and my room is still a mess with computer boxes and mountain bike parts. :lol:

I've just finished building a friends' brother's new computer, all that needs to be done is install Winblows and all the appropreiate drivers and then it's time to hand it back to the owner, collect $200 and pass go! :)

Most reactions

Back