a bit of Luxembourg

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some shots I took a week back when we had nice wheather over here...

C&C would be welcome :)

thx for looking!

gronn10.jpg

gronn8.jpg

gronn6.jpg

You had some REALLY nice weather, Spako, but no snow neither in the near nor the far, hm?
Yours is a wonderful place and Sabine is already looking forward to competing in that nice large pool again one day! :D
I might ask if I could come along with her team and we could meet for a photo trip inside and out of that pool then ;). I could point her out to you and you would then no longer miss her in your photos of her team :mrgreen:

But I don't know when they are going next.
First will come the North German Championships over the Long Distances in Berlin next weekend.

I'm rambling.
Back to your photos: I really like the two reflection photos (1 and 3) very, very much here. Have done some mirror reflections at our little river here of late, too, but I can't present any such impressive landscape ever (not even a hill in sight here).

Thank you Corinna! :)
I would be more than glad to meet up with you on your next trip to Luxembourg! The Olympic Pool in Luxembourg is situated not that far away from some impressive new buildings such as the Philharmonie

IMG_2776_2.jpg

and the new Modern Art Museum MUDAM (I dont yet have a nice Picture of that one but I'll try to get to it!)
Anyway just give me a sign as soon as you know when you're coming, and I'll be glad to give you a tour around :))

What a beautiful place, and such great photos. My grandfather's family came from there.

this last one just nees a lieelt barrel distortion correction and you'll be set.

Great I love the first one sky looks just right and the tone is nice.

Some nice reflections in all photo's...I really like the architecture shot...love the blue tones...great stuff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back