mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ff (Small).jpg

Love it. Sexy feel to it.

I really like that! Great work. :)

IMHO - This image needs some bounced light from the other side. If you had given some light to her right side in order to shape her chin and her right arm, it would have looked better, I think.

I think the image would be better if the lighted background element were removed so as not to compete with the necklace

I think the lighting is just right and agree with Gary - just enough hints in the black but not giving anything away. Sometimes light is like accessorizing: less is more, daaaahling ;)

I like it a lot although her right arm does look quite akward. If it had been better lit and more defined it may have solved it, darkening it beyond recognition may help as well. When I first glanced at the image I thought there was a dark object like a wall of a hallway bloking off her right arm, and that was a reflection of some sort. A little extreme probably, but I may not be the o ly one confused by the position and lightijg of her arm

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I think the arm is very interesting and draws me into those bedroom eyes. Just saying

IMHO - This image needs some bounced light from the other side. If you had given some light to her right side in order to shape her chin and her right arm, it would have looked better, I think.
it would have looked differently for sure... tastes, tastes... tnx!

I think the image would be better if the lighted background element were removed so as not to compete with the necklace
having trouble to imagine that... tnx!

I like it a lot although her right arm does look quite akward. If it had been better lit and more defined it may have solved it, darkening it beyond recognition may help as well. When I first glanced at the image I thought there was a dark object like a wall of a hallway bloking off her right arm, and that was a reflection of some sort. A little extreme probably, but I may not be the o ly one confused by the position and lightijg of her arm

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
uh... the arm is actually bothering me a lot... but since I can't fix it, I made peace with it

I think the arm is very interesting and draws me into those bedroom eyes. Just saying
tnx for saying it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back