A Cicada!

Glycerol Sound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple shots from a nature walk today. Shot with a 50, cropped of course.

4800090495_047712fe9a_b.jpg

4800710360_ef274e5d40_b.jpg

4800710174_0bd0f7f290_b.jpg

Why does the western (and some mountain side) get the pain insects? I lived in Los Angeles for 35 years then here in AZ for the past 4 years. The most uncommon things ive seen here (as opposed to L.A.) have been Quail, 1 small Roadrunners and some small Praying Mantis.

I'm not gonna have much interesting wildlife/insects to photograph once I have my camera :(

Nice pictures by the way :)

Those remind me of this August with their evening callings. Wish you could've gotten the front. Looks like the wings damaged or did it just shed its skin?

Skyclad, you guys have those beautiful landscapes out west though. We dont have that in Ohio. VTF, I believe the wings were damaged unfortunately, which may have been why he was docile enough to climb atop my hand. Thanks for all the positive comments

How about taking #1 and making it horizontal...

Skyclad, you guys have those beautiful landscapes out west though. We dont have that in Ohio. VTF, I believe the wings were damaged unfortunately, which may have been why he was docile enough to climb atop my hand. Thanks for all the positive comments

High dirt hills and mountains here in the high desert :p

We won't see one here in the DC area probably for another 13-14 years......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back