A Cool Mixture of Thai Scenes

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please feel free to critique some of these pics that i have captured during the first 2 weeks of my 52 weeks in Thailand. Thanks!

Picture011-1-1.jpg

Picture012-1-2.jpg

Picture017-1-1.jpg

Picture003-1-1.jpg

Picture007-1-1.jpg

Picture005-1-2.jpg

Picture004-1-1.jpg

Picture006-1-1.jpg

Picture002-1-1.jpg

I like this one not because of the way it was captured but because from the distance it appears to be a hospital with its white exterior and the big red H. I think that because we mistook it as one! I think there is a potential essay about corporations being our saviours here. Agree?

Picture013-1-1.jpg

oh yeah, and 2 is from the back of a tuktuk. and number one is a pic i have been wanting to take but this one isnt too good. i had a chance and i missed it! i need to learn to be more daring and not worry about offending people! agree?

I much like those that clearly say "Thailand" to me and could not also have been taken anywhere else, such as the green fields or the photo taken from underneath the umbrella against the sun.

Where are you now?
You say "Photos from the first 2 weeks out of 52 in Thailand".
Could you elaborate?
Are you there for a year - NOW?

right now i am living in the north of thailand. as i am typing i am in a Unicef school right up at the thailand/burma border. mae chan is where i am living right now. i am hoping to ordain as a monk and maybe even learn thai boxing with thid really old buddhist monk. he owns a temple and teaches boxing and sword fighting. i only arrived in thailand 3 weeks ago and have done soooooooo much!

Wow!
So I need no longer picture you in Edinburgh ... good to know!
Let us know about all your adventures then! This is fascinating!

yeah, thanks. i have many more pictures to load up onto this community...

ah, yes. thanks for that. number 2 is one of my faves from this list but be sure to check out my other thailand ones as this one is just number 5. many more to be seen.

Most reactions

Back