A couple from Friday night

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The #1 team in the state vs #13. It wasn't as close as the final score of 28-6. Xaverian in white is #1 for good reason, solid team.

They got a kick out of the greeting they got from the home teams student section, some nice Overrated chants lol

The home fans in question ;)

Big #97 is most certainly NOT overrated !!! At 6'5" and 290 lbs he is a serious athlete, he'll be attending Northwestern next year.

Thanks for looking

Nice set Bill

Thanks Mike

Nicely done Bill.

edit: I clicked on one of them and it took me to the others. Bill there are some nicer ones that you didn't include.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it was my first game with the new body and second with the lens. I have to get used to both. But being able to shoot at 11 fps sure is fun :apple:

great photos) especially with fans and when the 1 player flying

Thanks avraam :icon_thumright:

I find the photos does lack a bit of action feeling to them.

Great set. Love the colors. Nice stop action. Ed

He's 6 foot 5 and 290 lbs, I'm not going to try to get him to wear fairy wings :angel:

But it is a fair point, it's just that to me shooting a game isn't just about the action shots, while it is a big part of the game it doesn't tell the whole story.

And now i'm heading out the door for tonights game, and this school has a real nice band so be prepared for some halftime action :guitar:

Most reactions

Back