A Couple from the Weekend

I especially like #2 in your OP Bynx; something almost magical about that image. Well done!

I really dig number 3, and that pano is spiffy as well. The clouds look a little apocalyptic but you can't really do much about that lol

Very much like the set. Especially #3. Looks almost magical even though the HDR treatment is subtle.

I especially like #2 in your OP Bynx; something almost magical about that image. Well done!

There should have been moose there, but we didnt see any the whole trip. Deer, otters and a large turkey standing in the road. It was over 3 feet tall as we drove around it.

I wish there was more to play with when I shot #1 but for a composition, I thought it was the best way for the symmetry. Here is another one, 2 - 5 shot HDRs for a panorama.

18ezh2.jpg

The branch in the upper right killes this. If you were looking to "add depth", you should've included more of that tree. As it is, it looks like an errant tree branch in a haphazardly composed photo...

I wish there was more to play with when I shot #1 but for a composition, I thought it was the best way for the symmetry. Here is another one, 2 - 5 shot HDRs for a panorama.

The branch in the upper right killes this. If you were looking to "add depth", you should've included more of that tree. As it is, it looks like an errant tree branch in a haphazardly composed photo...

Glad you dont "dig it". That must mean I did something right.

Last edited:

18ezh2.jpg

Glad you dont "dig it". That must mean I did something right.

Well, if you need to continue to convince yourself that you did something right, go for the processing. That's not bad.

The composition, because of that branch, is a trainwreck. There is no "symmetry" there...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back