A couple of my wifes pics . . .

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Canon Fan, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Canon Fan

Canon Fan TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just digging through some old photo's this morn while I have a little time (and totally knocked out on Vicatin from my dentist appt on Saturday :( ) and came accross these shots that my wife took of me playing around on my MX bike about 2 years ago. I cropped them a little and converted to BW (the color sucked!). Believe it or not but these shot's were taken with a 1MP HP Photosmart C200 point and shoot digital. Anyone who knows anything about that camera knows that the shutter lag is absolutely horrific and the images are often extremely soft/blurred. I was amazed at how decent these looked after just a little tweaking. I'm sure she will be proud of her efforts when I get to show them to her later tonight :lovey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    very cool shots bro, a husband and wife photography team!! My new bride also enjoys the fun of pictures, and video. I also had a serious shutter lag issue with my first digital cam, sony cybershot., and when I was in the Atlantic Ocean in my boat riding along side 30,000 pound humpback whale who were breaching 60 yards from my boat.. I had a serious concern for the lack of my cameras abilities., along comes the Nikon D70.. problem solved! Now I need to get that boat back to Cape Cod this summer, and have another go at it!

nice job and look fwd to more of your wife's imaging!

3. Canon Fan

Canon Fan TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Heh! I only wish I could get her MORE involved with the photography! She likes to do it, but not "crazy" like I am. You know standing out in -30 degree weather and driving rainstorms and crawling around in the dirt and such for "the good shots" :lol: :wink:

She actually took some very good pics on our trip this last year and I keep telling her to sign up here and post them. I may end up just having to post them for her I guess!