A couple of tigers: white and yellow and black

Irminsul

'The Column of Heaven'
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One's white, the other is yellow and black.

528857256_9156329f21.jpg

Bookends!!! But for a less posed pose, consider an alternate view:

528857246_3cf73ab192.jpg

Actually, it is posed. I just had my assistant stroll over to them and they let him show them how to readjust their heads. Now he's evenly divided inside these two fellows. I had to wait until they stopped licking their chops before I took this picture. Ha, ha, just kidding.. Or am I?

The first is a beautiful shot, although I would crop a little from the left to center it up a bit. The second is not so good. It doesn't look as sharp in the faces, especially the white tiger's. Where did you take these?

The first is a beautiful shot, although I would crop a little from the left to center it up a bit. The second is not so good. It doesn't look as sharp in the faces, especially the white tiger's. Where did you take these?

At Miami Metro Zoo, with a 75-300mm IS lens. Kodak UC at 100 ISO. The prints came out acceptably sharp, but the scanned-in jpegs in the cd came upside down :( and they're not too sharp. To save time and trouble I sent the roll to the Kodak service at BJs. I'm taking back the cd tomorrow. I should just have kept sending all my film negatives to mpix.com, at least for fairly special shoots like this one. Serves me right for being a rank amateur.

Fair enough. How about this one?

532648299_7c0448b0e9.jpg

And a solo shot of the white tiger:

532648309_906b249bbf.jpg

They were just beautiful. But you should have used a little more zoom. That would have brought the details.

They were just beautiful. But you should have used a little more zoom. That would have brought the details.

No doubt, ravi; but then again I wanted to display a bit of the green background, which I like. I'll just send the negatives to mpix.com, like I should have done in the first place. Thanks for your comments, all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back