a couple pictures of my boys

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The day after Thanksgiving was warm and sunny. Made for a great day to get one last attempt at outdoor portraits. Too bad my youngest thought otherwise and my oldest was better at those strange fake smiles that look more like grimaces.

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

the only way for me to get a smiling picture of my youngest was when he wasn't looking at me.

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

then he finally warmed up a little.

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

I do hope they get better and more cooperative for me in the near future.Strangely, their school pictures turned out great.

I really like the 3rd from the bottom. The lighting is softer in that one and makes it such a warm photo! Your boys are adorable! I think using a fill flash (easiest if you're shooting young kids on your own rather than a reflector) would really help out with the shadows on their faces.

I absolutely love that picture of them on the bridge! It is so cool. :thumbup:

no reflector, no flash was used and these pictures are un-retouched. I haven't picked out the ones I like best for printing. But I do love the bridge one too. Although, I did not change any of the settings on my camera so I have no idea how that one looks so warm while the other two look kinda cool.

Thank you.

Maybe just the angle is so different when you tool the one on the bridge. Kinda from below them it looks like. Whatever it is, that picture is awesome and I am jealous that I didn't take it! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back