A date with the moon

Harpper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After seeing photobug's night pictures, I decided to try some myself. Let me know what you think about them. The last one I threw in because somehow I got the moon's reflection along with a moon flare. It looked kind of weird so I thought I'll post it. :wink:

moon1.jpg

moon4.jpg

moon6.jpg

moon10.jpg

Thanks for the comments. The full moon was so relatively bright that night which caused it to look more like the sun in my pictures. I was actually concerned that it didn't look right but I started to like the night sun look. If I would have exposed the moon correctly then everything else would have been too dark so I had to compromise. :wink:

terri said:
#1 rocks the hizzouze, fo shizzle!
Lol. I'm glad it was good enough to make you use slang. I just need to get out my terri slang dictionary. :wink:

I just need to get out my terri slang dictionary.

Well, there's a special code needed before you can even see the printing on the page, and a fingerprint sensor you'll fail if you touch it without me nearby.

Could get ugly, fast. :twisted:

terri said:
...and a fingerprint sensor you'll fail if you touch it without me nearby.
Ooooh, if it gets you nearby then I'm gamed. :wink: Although all this isn't too surprising. I have the same problem accessing my all purpose women translator book. Sometimes I don't think you girls want us to understand you. :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back